Affiliates list - please update it.

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Welly
Drifter Gimp

OK, enough is enough...

Postby Welly » Wed Dec 11, 2002 11:18 pm

You poor, bastardized love children of shitfaced pig fuckers. What do you not understand about us not wanting to be associated with your double dong ass loving guild? I can only hope that anyone that happens upon your site here sees this poor exchange of words and realizes that there is no way in hell that the shit you are spouting on your main page is correct. "What is the big deal?" I can almost hear you saying amongst yourselves, although it is difficult over the murmur of the pigs squealing and the cows mooing their appreciation of your bestiality love triangles. The big deal is that as most everyone that has run across any member of your sorry ass guild knows, you guys fucking blow harder than a Mexican whore in the Tijuana red light district!! And while we do pity you and can appreciate you wanting to pull yourselves out of the quagmire of camel dung that you find yourselves in by associating yourselves with an established, long-lived, succesful guild such as LotD, we cannot go about allowing every Tom, Dick and Harry "We'll accept anyone into our ranks, even Dilly" guild to claim some kind of association to us. It's like allowing white trash to move their trailer into the neighborhood, it reduces your value. I'm sorry, and I know the truth hurts, but that's the way it is. And now, I ask you again politely, (and notice I used the magic word!) will you *please* remove us from your list of homosexual booty calls?

Again, thank you for your time. And hell, you should thank us for increasing the number of hits to your site, as well as giving you the most action that you guys have probably seen in awhile.

Oh and just to answer a few of your concerns...
We are unfamiliar with Lottodick. As we understand it, it is apparently some kind of gay lottery that allows you to win a big cock in the ass?
I would say that my gaming skillz (your 1337 spelling) are adequate, but my wife is believe it or not from America. I try to leave the mail-order brides to ass fucks that use the red neck guy from Predator as their avatar on message boards.....oh yeah! Like Pytt for example!
Oh, and along the same lines, you guys should probably get Pytt and Elfgroper some counseling, they seem to have some serious female and violence issues. Might come from the excessive masturbation, I'm not sure. I'm not a professional.
And we never claimed to be special, however, I do think some of you guys might be. I remember guys like you stumbling around when I was in school. When I asked my mom what was wrong with them, she said they were special.......Yeah, you guys pretty much fit that bill....
Welly
Elder, Lords of the Dead

Elfdroper Gravelender
Stoned Out Hippy

Postby Elfdroper Gravelender » Thu Dec 12, 2002 12:26 am

<yawn> I got bored in the middle of that sad excuse of a first sentance. I'm sure your drivel is considered knowledgeable among wack-offs w/ too much time on their hands, but seriously noone cares what you think here.
:mrgreen: You fuck :mrgreen:
Gravelender AKA Elfdropper

Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own.
-Bruce Lee

Jahman the blueberry Shaman - Dragonblight
Elfdroper - Merlin
Torch - Heretic Lamorak

Pytt
Tripped Off the Short Bus

Postby Pytt » Thu Dec 12, 2002 10:06 am

Hail , I am from the guild Lord of the Nerds. Our Geekdom requires we must not be on your website. Our overlord nerd master Borric is angry, we must apease his holyness. If you do not remove us from your webpage, we will babble on about how big our brains are and how small our penises are. Please guys, in reallife we are nothing but little acne faced, faggot, nerds, who get picked on and laughed at all the time. I know there is nothing much we can really do if you do not remove us, but last night I cried myself to sleep, and ruined my starwars comforter, now my mom won't let me stay up and watch the smurfs on the cartoon network. I am really desperate to be somebody, and the only way I can accomplish this is by pretending to be a cool guy on a computer game. Please please remove us.. Waaaa waaa waaa *sob* waaaa *sniffle*
Rolondo the Dog Faced Troll <merlin>
Pytt the Long Backed Dwarf <dark>
Rolondo Alazondo 4lyfe Ba-Giner
Snoopie 70 Gnome mage Dragonblight

Zeris
Oversized Douche Bag

Postby Zeris » Thu Dec 12, 2002 11:30 am

Oh, and along the same lines, you guys should probably get Pytt and Elfgroper some counseling, they seem to have some serious female and violence issues. Might come from the excessive masturbation, I'm not sure. I'm not a professional.

Haha, yeah that's probably true. But we lock up those two in their box every night, so they can't cause any harm in their current states.
It's been really nice talking to you guys. This thread has made my day every day for the last week, you can't make up this kind of humor.
I'm glad you found a wife, too. Really. It's probably a step above most of your friends, I just hope she's not the whale type. Does she use a rascal to get around? Has she been able to wipe her own ass recently?
Seriously, if you found yourself a decent wife, that's pretty cool. I hope you have a decent job too.
You insulted us with that first post, it was condescending and didn't even attempt to conceal any contempt. It demanded, it didn't request.
We work with polite people that establish themselves as our equals.
It's a shame things can't work out.
Maybe you should link this thread on your site's news page so that more of your guild comes and harasses us, it might make you feel better.
Our affiliates remain.
markov|[shadow=red][glow=red]Terran Republic[/glow][/shadow]|zeris

Palebrew LotD
Drifter Gimp

Postby Palebrew LotD » Thu Dec 12, 2002 4:51 pm

If it makes you feel good to keep us listed then you do that, you aren't listed on our site at all anyways. I was just making a fairly reasonable request, but apparently you feel threatened somehow.

I guess you need to fake it till you make it.
Lord Palebrew
AGM - Lords of the Dead

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Fri Dec 13, 2002 12:08 am

Damn, is it still amateur hour or has Burger Kings downsizing been cutting you fucknut's out of shifts again? The reason you gimps were on the list simply put; was a reflection of your friendship to a personal friend of mine and were allowed by us to participate in a beta LotD had no chance of getting in on it's own. Sorry ladies, you queers are not famous and I find it hard to believe anyone believes or cares about your personal exploits and self masturbating tales. You have accomplished little from the sound of things besides establish the fact that you are sub proficient keyboard molesters in need of other social contact and a broader scope of recreation.

The page www.namelessempire.net has not been updated in reason of the owner leaving the gaming community. The forums are all we currently use. I usually would not waste my time justifying anything to professional scrotum riders such as you kids; but it is obvious you have more opportunity to visit our boards then we do, and again we find you a waste of time. I already answered the first two clowns completely on the list change so save yourselves from further verbal beatings.

Again the Nameless you speak of means nothing to us, as we accomplished more in a few months then LotD could ever think of in DAoC. We merged from BWC, Chaos Theory, NE etc far after the time you speak of. In saying that, you seem more proud of your overblown accomplishments then one should for a GAME, which is as disturbing as Wellys self proclaimed knowledge of bestiality love triangles and the Tijuana red light district. We never claim l33tness but our guild can muster a halfhearted effort and compete with gimp drizzle guilds like yours.

I will make sure to detour the masses that will no doubt come rushing forth for membership in light of LotD, being on our affiliates list. Let it be known that we do thank you for the extra hits and laughs.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Hades
Drifter Gimp

Postby Hades » Sun Dec 15, 2002 12:27 pm

The reason you gimps were on the list simply put; was a reflection of your friendship to a personal friend of mine and were allowed by us to participate in a beta LotD had no chance of getting in on it's own.

We could care less about the DAOC betas, by the time that sorry excuse for PvP rolled around were were dealing with Shadowbane. While your broke dicks were screwing off on a busted ass capture the flag game, we were already into the next big thing as far as PvP is concerned.

You have accomplished little from the sound of things besides establish the fact that you are sub proficient keyboard molesters in need of other social contact and a broader scope of recreation.

Once it became clear that DAOC was Dark Age Of "Insert uber class of the week or busted pvp concept of the month here" Alot, you'd have to be a fool to keep playing it. Maybe younger and less established guilds like yourselves cannot surive without having to always be in a game.

Again the Nameless you speak of means nothing to us, as we accomplished more in a few months then LotD could ever think of in DAoC.

As I recall, Namless started recruiting every hunter class they could find so they could camp the Albion portal Keep in Emain. You didn't turn any warm bodies away, and you demonstrated outstanding PvP skill by picking off 1 shot kill mages 8 hours a day.

What did you really accomplish in DAOC? Keeps and relics changed hands more often than your mothers panties when she was at college frat parties. What did it all mean? What was the point? If it took you longer than 4 months to figure out that DAOC was a steaming pile of worthless shit, then I pity you.

We never claim l33tness but our guild can muster a halfhearted effort and compete with gimp drizzle guilds like yours.

As I said, the only thing you showed us was your uber point farming abilities. When the top guilds of early Merlin marched and totally dominated everyone else, your crest was noticably absent.

Once we all left and you bottom feeders inherited the land, who the hell gives a fuck. Its like watching losers fight, and no one cares about who the king of the loser is.

I will make sure to detour the masses that will no doubt come rushing forth for membership in light of LotD, being on our affiliates list. Let it be known that we do thank you for the extra hits and laughs.

LotD doesn't need your linkage. We're well over 2 million website visits for the year.

Pytt

Postby Pytt » Sun Dec 15, 2002 1:38 pm

Yah, to sum all of what he said up in 3 words ... We are nerdlings.

You can not comprehend the level of gameplay we are on. We have sacrificed our lives for our computer games. My wife divorced me, my kids think I am some kind of homosexual closet monster , and I haven't even seen my RL family for 7 years. Guys and gals... Lord Borric will be most displeased if you don't listen to our spittle and spattle.

On a more somber note, I wish I could get an errection. Long LIVE LORD BORRIC, MASTER OF NARNIA !!! HIZZAHH !!!

Elfdroper Gravelender
Stoned Out Hippy

Postby Elfdroper Gravelender » Sun Dec 15, 2002 2:38 pm

:mrgreen: Hahaha are these stupid fuxx attempting to prove some stupid point . God thats sad you guys really need to get a life. :mrgreen:
Gravelender AKA Elfdropper

Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own.
-Bruce Lee

Jahman the blueberry Shaman - Dragonblight

Elfdroper - Merlin

Torch - Heretic Lamorak

Yuengling
L33t Boardwarrioring Assface

Postby Yuengling » Sun Dec 15, 2002 6:30 pm

FOR NARNIA!!! HIZZA!

HIZZA!!

btw. daoc does blow...............

HIZZA!!
Yuengling - lvl 52.63 [+1.22] Drunkard

Worker bees can leave
Even drones can fly away
The queen is their slave.

Snot
Incompetent To0l

Postby Snot » Sun Dec 15, 2002 8:24 pm

Once upon a time I cared about guild recognition, politics, and all that jack-shite that happens in PvP Gaming. Why? Because I was a pimply-assed masturbatory junior high geek that had only suckled upon my own mothers teet. Those days are long past (although I do enjoy a good teet suckle when the mood hits me - ask Rolondo's mother) and I have moved on with life. Now - you may ask - what's my point? It's simply this: a;sldkfjas;ldkfjas;ldkfjas;ldkfjs;aldkfjsa;ldkfjsl;dkfja;sldkfjsfdhnsakjfdhas;kldjfasldkfjas;ldkfjasl;dkfj;asldkfja;sldkfj;asldkfjlsdkajf;laskdfj;asdlf

p.s. you can all suck upon my "dangling dominator"

Love,
Cheers.

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Sun Dec 15, 2002 8:29 pm

Well said!

Cryhavoc
Ub3r Albino Board Troll

Whats lotd stand for?

Postby Cryhavoc » Mon Dec 16, 2002 8:08 am

I missed something i never heard of lotd before.... Mayby it was that brain injury from kindred wars in mord beta..
"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!"

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Mon Dec 16, 2002 7:03 pm

These to0ls are classic.

While your broke dicks were screwing off on a busted ass capture the flag game, we were already into the next big thing as far as PvP is concerned.

Cry, I guess we still wont hear from them as they stayed away from the DAoC PvP servers to play Shadowbane beta, the game all major PvP guilds are ignoring. Should be fun to fuck shit up there. I hear Daughters of Hibernia may also play that game so competition is on the way fellas. :pee:

As I recall, Namless started recruiting every hunter class they could find so they could camp the Albion portal Keep in Emain. You didn't turn any warm bodies away, and you demonstrated outstanding PvP skill by picking off 1 shot kill mages 8 hours a day.

As I said, the only thing you showed us was your uber point farming abilities. When the top guilds of early Merlin marched and totally dominated everyone else, your crest was noticably absent.

Still the wrong guild bro. Your as clueless as the rest of your guild.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Pytt

Postby Pytt » Mon Jul 12, 2004 3:18 pm

This thread needs to be read again! WOOOT

Return to “Public Discussion”