Who should be the GM of BWC?

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Sectoid
Pathetic Chode

Postby Sectoid » Thu May 12, 2005 7:35 pm

I wouldn't mind Hall taking the reins since I know he's good at PVP but he's been gone for awhile now, so not sure if you plan on playing much, or if you're pulling a Helix. He can be a hardass though so people would have to listen or he'll probably just end up booting everyone til he's the only one in the guild :biggrin: .

Monty is good at leading raids and such, i've hardly pvped with him though so not sure how he is in that department.

And then there's Winke. I don't have much experience in PVP with you either so dunno how you do there, and I don't know how you would do as a leader since you don't seem like you have the ability to order people around. Don't get me wrong though I think you're a great guy but dunno if you would be a good leader.

As for me I fall in the same place as Chamywhamy. I probably wouldn't be very sympathetic to people who don't listen so dunno.

The way I see it is just to give GM to whoever the most people will listen to. The problem we have as a guild is that there isn't much motivation/want to listen to any one person. So if we can get someone who the majority of people will listen to, or if we can get more people to listen, I think that would be the best person.

P.S. Rhuac is fat. :onfire:
Kandar/Hamback

double.R.
Respectable Gimp

Postby double.R. » Thu May 12, 2005 7:49 pm

vote for Pedro
double.R. aka TheRick
(Cho'Gall)
Dui-Ugly Troll Shaman
Bt-Sexy Undead Priest
Girlyman-Overweight Warrior
DubDuece-Retarded Druid
~.....your mouth can't get pregnant~

Rishug
Incompetent To0l

Postby Rishug » Thu May 12, 2005 8:07 pm

hall/cham I am hardcore now you cannot take me...I will vote for your weak ass anyway though. Screw you oog!

m0nty
Pathetic Chode

Postby m0nty » Thu May 12, 2005 8:09 pm

Kandar is good to
The Evil Dead Guild
Alustat/Monty/Racker

Hall
The Bionic Puerto Rican

Postby Hall » Thu May 12, 2005 8:12 pm

Well assuming BG is not ass, I will make my Phoenix like return when i replace my Power supply so that I cant say

KILL THE ZERG then go LD

PS Rish I got a Triangle Choke with your name on it.
[glow=blue]
A WoW Nerd, A DaOC Reject
and a sociopath[/glow]

[glow=blue]"Fucking Doughnut!!!!!, Mock Me??,You Fried Cyclops"[/glow]

Oogakuk
Ub3r Albino Board Troll

Postby Oogakuk » Thu May 12, 2005 8:22 pm

Way to be a traitor, Rish. You just earned yourself a kidney punch.
Not a problem, though. One vote won't put a dent in the legion of votes I can sense coming in for the Oog. Any minute now.

Liseyth
Incompetent To0l

Postby Liseyth » Thu May 12, 2005 9:45 pm

To be perfectly honest, the only form of leadership I've seen in this guild has been from Monty with his attempt at PvE raids.

No one you mentioned up above has stepped up to be a leader in any situation; not pvp, not pve raids, nor help in general kingdom problems (except Winke).

Anytime a problem was brought up, the common answer was go elsewhere if you don't like it, or we're not a PvE guild. PvP is here and I hardly see any of these hardcore PvPers leading anything.

So to be honest, I have no idea who should be GM. No one has shown any resemblence of leadership qualities except Monty recently.
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
- Albert Einstein

Mexal Tauren/Shaman
Ineluki Undead/Priest

Hall
The Bionic Puerto Rican

Postby Hall » Thu May 12, 2005 9:55 pm

pfft
[glow=blue]

A WoW Nerd, A DaOC Reject

and a sociopath[/glow]

[glow=blue]"Fucking Doughnut!!!!!, Mock Me??,You Fried Cyclops"[/glow]

Ganedar
L33t Boardwarrioring Assface

Postby Ganedar » Thu May 12, 2005 10:15 pm

I have played DAoC and WoW from the beginning with many of you. Dwayne and a few of us decided to be renegades and start Crann Amhain on Palomides, DAoC. We have been together for years...Andred, Guin, Merlin, and a bit of Mordred. Anyway, while I respect the likes of Hall, Eirene, Winke, Phill, etc...I think Monty should take the reigns. The reason that I say this is simple...there is no bias on behalf of BWC. Those that have been together for a long time have formed circles, or cliques that they hang in. I have been guilty of this myself: actually, quite a bit. This is not the way to play a game that requires a closely knit guild. A guild dependent on PvE raids, etc. Monty and his crew from ED were able to come in and play with BWC without prejudice. I respct the hell out of that...therefore I nominate Monty. Some of us have had our differences...and sometimes been downright mean to one another. If I (actually I know I have) been part of that I sincerely apologize. This is a GAME and sometimes people (myself included) take it a bit too seriously. Sansa, Mexal, Chardoa, etc: I apologize for dwelling on your mistakes and PUBLICLY criticizing you for them. I was wrong. You have PROVEN yourselves to be an asset to BWC by leading numerous PvE raids. Despite our differences, you always had the class to ask if I was interested. Thank you. Kim, Jayson, Tal, Bob...my hat is off to you for picking up the slack when the odds were against you. Goodluck, BWC...I hope BG's fix the game so that I can play amongst friends once more.
Ganedar - 50 Warrior (RR5) - Gareth
Rolondo - 50 Spiritmaster (RR11) - Gareth
Rolonndo - 50 Eldritch (RR7) - Lamorak
Rollondo - 50 Enchanter (RR3) - Lamorak

Sectoid
Pathetic Chode

Postby Sectoid » Thu May 12, 2005 11:58 pm

Liseyth wrote: I hardly see any of these hardcore PvPers leading anything.

The reason is you get a huge penalty on CPS if you are in a raid, therefore only reason to lead a raid would be to zerg, which the only place to do that in currently is TM.
Kandar/Hamback

Keabit Guinness
Donkey Fucker

Postby Keabit Guinness » Fri May 13, 2005 5:42 am

"P.S. Rhuac is fat."

It's true. I met him in Vegas, he never left the buffet. Was quite embarrassing at times to hear him yelling...."More Lard!!"
Maybus-Ranger-Aion

Journeyman Electrician

I have never been an enthusiast of the more obscure holidays like “Groundhog Day.” This type of holiday made more sense long ago when Doppler radar was not available and faith in groundhogs was stronger.

m0nty
Pathetic Chode

Postby m0nty » Fri May 13, 2005 6:03 am

i can pvp too :( i was number 1 runemaster on merlin for 6 months straight then quit playing after all the bs content :|
The Evil Dead Guild

Alustat/Monty/Racker

Liseyth
Incompetent To0l

Postby Liseyth » Fri May 13, 2005 6:34 am

Sectoid wrote:
Liseyth wrote: I hardly see any of these hardcore PvPers leading anything.

The reason is you get a huge penalty on CPS if you are in a raid, therefore only reason to lead a raid would be to zerg, which the only place to do that in currently is TM.

Yes, I know that. I've been in 5 man groups with a bunch of the guild but never you or Cham or any of the other people who have repeatedly claimed that this guild is all about PvP.. Only time I've pvped with you was when we duoed awhile back.
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

- Albert Einstein

Mexal Tauren/Shaman

Ineluki Undead/Priest

boubou
Dickfingers

Postby boubou » Fri May 13, 2005 9:13 am

I think that for the moment, Monty should be GM of BWC. I beleive that right now, the most important things for the guild, is to get good loot, I know its pve, but we need to be the best so we can rule in PVP when the real pvp starts.

Monty and a few others have really pushed the guild members to be Onixia and MC ready.

Maybe we will need a change when its time to be the best PVP guild on the server, when that happens, we will see who the PVP leaders are, and decide on that.

Well thats my opinion
Hulk Smash, Troll Warrior 50
Lamorak

Supreem
Ass Jammer

Postby Supreem » Fri May 13, 2005 9:21 am

Yes, I know that. I've been in 5 man groups with a bunch of the guild but never you or Cham or any of the other people who have repeatedly claimed that this guild is all about PvP.. Only time I've pvped with you was when we duoed awhile back.

Dude can you make a single post without QQing?
Wiredmessiah - Eve Online

:blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8:

Return to “Public Discussion”