Annoying

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Danny
L33t Boardwarrioring Assface

Annoying

Postby Danny » Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:34 am

Check out this shit! Man they just don't leave you alone.

http://www.toj.cc/
Broheim-Lvl somthingorother Ranger
You wanna knock my teeth out cop? Well try it because I don't have any teeth! (SMILES)-Some drunk guy I arrested.
http://www.bitchmakemeasandwich.com

Seventhorn
Drunk Ass Fanboi

Postby Seventhorn » Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:26 am

odd a religious gaming clan yet they play violent games must be catholic :P

Note im catholic so dont think im making fun of others making fun of my own religion.
Liader Ventura 49 level Cleric Holy Rollers Lamorak
Liader Ventura 50 level Skald BWC RR9 now
Sateo Corleone 50 level Shaman still a bot
Savaneh 50 level Spiritmaster
Akazuken on many servers just pimp on one.
Lets have a sexy party!!!

Danny
L33t Boardwarrioring Assface

Postby Danny » Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:03 am

Technically i'm lutheran but i don't go to church. I never said i don't believe in god but, video games are an escape from real life. It pisses me off that these people are so obsessed with religion they feel the need to talk to me about it when i'm trying to enjoy a game. I would say some of these religious people take this crap way to far lol and i'm a Conservative/Republican saying that. I actually got a tell from someone asking if they would "witness" to me. I asked him what he had witnessed. He said he wanted to talk to me about the love god has for me. Then i started fuckin with him like if you witnessed gods love you have therefore met him in person (kinda stupid i know but hey read the bible and tell me some of that shit ain't far fetched). He said no. Then he talked about jesus on the cross and how he loves me so much he died for my sins. I said so u were there when he died. He said no. Then i said how could you "witness" to me about his death when you had never witnessed jack squat. He said the bible told him so. I said a history book tells me about the civil war but i don't go around saying i witnessed the battle of Antedum or the surrendur at Appamatex Court House. Then he went on with some more touchy feelie jesus and god love me crap and i told him that i worship satan and that i will pray for his demise. He said he was sorry that i would be spending eternity in hell. Then i /ignored. I know i took the meaning of the word witnessing very literaly but come on use some better terminology. Just tell me you want to talk to me about god or something. But not when i'm tryin to lvl damnit.
Broheim-Lvl somthingorother Ranger

You wanna knock my teeth out cop? Well try it because I don't have any teeth! (SMILES)-Some drunk guy I arrested.

http://www.bitchmakemeasandwich.com

Return to “Public Discussion”