Fantasy / Sci-fi movie barrage incoming 2010

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.

Which movie are you most excited to see

Clash of the Titans - Release the mother fucking Kraken bitch!
33%
Iron Man 2 - Hell yea Scarlett Johansson better get fucking naked.
17%
Robin Hood - I know this is the 95th remake but wtf there are bows, swords and shit.
No votes
Prince of Persia - It's based off a video game and I would have my G33k C4rd revoked if I did not see it at least once.
No votes
Tron - One of my favorites as a child when VHS and remotes with 6' cords dominated living rooms.
25%
None - I can't stop sticking kitchen utensils up my ass long enough to see a movie.
25%

Total votes: 12

Abysmal
Pathetic Chode

Postby Abysmal » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:19 pm

I went out to watch clash of the titans, was a let down for me. I watched sherlock later than night on dvd, 100x better movie imho.

Last night I watched Ninja Assassin, wtf was that shit. The wachoski brothers peaked on The Matrix, everything was downhill from there.
50 spiritmaster, 50 shaman, 50 shaman, 50 bard, 50 druid, 50 chanter, 50 necro, 50 minstrel, 50 healer, 50 runemaster, 60 hunter, 60 warrior, 60 druid and 60 paladin

If de bees wake up from dey dream we all die, but she die firsand de
moshorrible. He brushed frantically at his face and knocked away not
fingers but a large spider.

Nilbert500
Ass Jammer

Postby Nilbert500 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:03 pm

Saw clash of the titans in 3d this weekend, and agree its crap. I was told after they didn't actually shoot the movie in 3d, they just shot it in regular and tried to make it 3d in editing. One lines were super lame. They tried to cover way too much in a short amount of time.
Rift: Seastone = Defiant (Nilbert)
Formally known as Nipples

Eirene
Ass Jammer

Postby Eirene » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:03 pm

Back to the Movie Thread...

ROBIN HOOD SUCKS. Don't bother wasting your $10.00 to see this terrible movie. I almost wanted to walk out because it was that bad. I'd rather watch 2 snails mating on Discovery Channel than watch this movie again.

Still on the fence on Prince of Persia. Jake Gylaanthal (sp?) with an english accent doesn't bode well. Might see movie hop to see it after Get him to Greek -- because I heart Jonah Hill. That kid is funny.
The message buck stops here.

Zoidmeister
Donkey Fucker

Postby Zoidmeister » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:10 pm

Abysmal wrote:I went out to watch clash of the titans, was a let down for me. I watched sherlock later than night on dvd, 100x better movie imho.

Last night I watched Ninja Assassin, wtf was that shit. The wachoski brothers peaked on The Matrix, everything was downhill from there.

Err the Sherlock movie OMG that was a disaster aby WTH were you drunk :-)

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:58 pm

I agree with Kim on Robin fucking Hood eating shit when all they had to do was remake Gladiator with dudes in tights. They spend over half the movie involving diplomatic plots between thinly characterized people we do not really care about. Robin and his band of semi-merry men pose as dead knights to return a sword to some old geezer who not only thanks him for lying but takes him in as a son. Seriously, it should not take 3 hours to show this plot. They went historical with King Richard who really was a careless general that died in France but the fresh take on the myth ends there.

The end of the movie and it's best scene (well the literal end of the movie was the best part) was a clear rip off of the Saving Private Ryan opening, in which Robin uses his unexplained gift of teleportation to lead two separate groups of soldiers into battle. Arrow for arrow it was as pretty as most R. Scott movies but seemed extremely non-compelling and unstable. So far all these movies besides Ironman 2 sucked and even that flick was just above average.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Return to “Public Discussion”