Iran on Earthquakes

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Iran on Earthquakes

Postby Twystyd » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:22 pm

If there is one thing I'm a sucker for it's hard science.

"Many women who do not dress modestly ... lead young men astray, corrupt their chastity and spread adultery in society, which (consequently) increases earthquakes," Hojatoleslam Kazem Sedighi
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

TrollFunk
Tripped Off the Short Bus

Postby TrollFunk » Sat May 01, 2010 1:04 am

Yeah i read that. Think i'll stop working has an electrician and take up psychology and move to Iran and make so pHat doe cash from all those nutcases.

Mind boggling to think what a world we live in.
"The temperature inside this apple pie is over 1000 degrees. If I squeeze it, a jet of molten bramley apple will squirt out. Could go your way; could go mine. Either way, one of us is going down! - Alan Partridge"

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Sat May 01, 2010 11:02 am

Seriously bro these people are nuts. Of course the earthquakes have nothing to do with the fact your country is built on a couple of fault lines. They are the cause of some slut not wearing a bra. Here I though the people that were running this country were retarded but after reading stuff like this I'm feeling blessed.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

TrollFunk
Tripped Off the Short Bus

Postby TrollFunk » Sat May 01, 2010 1:38 pm

Yeah their story don't check out. To think that if the theory was true, that womens dressing habits caused earthquakes, one wonders why California and Florida are still standing :p
"The temperature inside this apple pie is over 1000 degrees. If I squeeze it, a jet of molten bramley apple will squirt out. Could go your way; could go mine. Either way, one of us is going down! - Alan Partridge"

Eirene
Ass Jammer

Postby Eirene » Sun May 02, 2010 3:03 am

Crack jobs.

They always blame natural disasters on Western Civilizations.

Iran wasn't always that way. Ever since mid-1940s, they have just gotten more wacky and believed in isolationism, rather than imperialism.
The message buck stops here.

Return to “Public Discussion”