Meeting Notes 7/29

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Meeting Notes 7/29

Postby Twystyd » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:13 pm

We called a meeting on the email thread and wanted to post the notes here sense one of the main topics was the Team Ice name.

Notes:

Thanks for showing up fellas it was almost a full house -

1) Were cool with running with Ti name for W* and can put the guild name concerns at rest.
    2) By 7pm Scott is flying high from a bourbon bender.
    3) Pascal (Trueblood) is still alive! We haven't heard from him in months but he managed to get banned exploiting a browser game.
    4) Were playing some crazy card game Saturday (Ryan aka Unreasonable is in charge).
    5) Rob (Zeratul) is keeping in touch with Aegon and the NoX/CYT crew and they sound excited about CU, well touch base about W*.
    6) Some of the guys are pushing to play either GW2 or WoW (Chogall server) together until Wildstar arrives.

Two things that have happen sense the meeting from the email thread -

7) I signed us up for a group beta for Wildstar although I'm assuming we are late to the party.
    8) Blackies hard drive shit the bed.
Last edited by Twystyd on Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Sirion
Ass Jammer

Postby Sirion » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:26 am

Did you sign us up at TI or as BWC? Because we could really sign up under TI, BWC, and Resonance... Also, we don't need these damn notes, anyone that would care about them was at the meeting ;p
DAoC > WoW
Call me sir.

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:29 am

Sirion wrote:Did you sign us up at TI or as BWC? Because we could really sign up under TI, BWC, and Resonance... Also, we don't need these damn notes, anyone that would care about them was at the meeting ;p

I signed up as BWC. One of the things they ask for is a website link and this one has more posting history (even with over 300 applications deleted) then anything else we have access to. Not to mention until the Ti crew stops jerkin the pud on their site I never know what state that website will be in. :pee:

Insert the proverbial Barbos shout out for keeping the boards alive for a decade here - thanks bro you know we love you.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

Arctix
Respectable Gimp

Postby Arctix » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:11 pm

I wouldn't say that.

I care, but was working late the last 4 nights in a row.

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:24 pm

Arctix wrote:I wouldn't say that.

Haha, I love your location Arctix. Yea, I thought Blackie was on that shit now sense your busy?

Jesusbl4
Ub3r Albino Board Troll

Postby Jesusbl4 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:08 pm

Twystyd wrote:

Haha, I love your location Arctix. Yea, I thought Blackie was on that shit now sense your busy?

eh? im on what?

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:12 pm

Jesusbl4 wrote:
Twystyd wrote:

eh? im on what?

Besides big black cock? The website homie, I thought you were doing the website now that Arctix is busy. I'm assuming that's what Arctix is responding too.

Hegr
Drifter Gimp

Postby Hegr » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:04 pm

not sure anyone has access to the website to be able to update any of the backend stuff

Jesusbl4
Ub3r Albino Board Troll

Postby Jesusbl4 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:39 am

other then WP/joomla i dont have access to update things that are needed to be updated and done so that we can move forward with what we want...

Return to “Public Discussion”