remove me from your boards but a few words first.

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
Rethl
Respectable Gimp

Postby Rethl » Sun Jul 13, 2003 10:59 pm

Only one point I'll chime in about, and I am looking at it with my uber tunnel vision goggles on. I can't argue with Drutts point about CG spam. I am literally amazed at all the freaky twisted disturbing lame-ass bullshit that all the psychos throw at him in CG every time he leads. It is just so blatant and hostile that I can't help but assume it is being done intentionally by individuals that, for whatever reason, just want to bring him down. It is really kinda sad, because Drutt does know how to get the job done, and that, fine people, is an asset I wish to retain. If I am ever presented with the opportunity to do so in the future, I will do what I can to quietly put a stop to it - post haste.

A CG is a tool that a Leader needs in order to both gather information and communicate plans. It is not a Forum for freaks and morons to publicly reveal to the world their ignorance, obscurity and disfunctionality. If needed, I am willing to, at any time, moderate the CG - like the old days -- when invite was mandatory and da-boot was a kickin da-lamer butts out.

regards,
Rethl

dannica
L33t Boardwarrioring Assface

Postby dannica » Mon Jul 14, 2003 4:35 am

Rethl wrote:Only one point I'll chime in about, and I am looking at it with my uber tunnel vision goggles on. I can't argue with Drutts point about CG spam. I am literally amazed at all the freaky twisted disturbing lame-ass bullshit that all the psychos throw at him in CG every time he leads. It is just so blatant and hostile that I can't help but assume it is being done intentionally by individuals that, for whatever reason, just want to bring him down. It is really kinda sad, because Drutt does know how to get the job done, and that, fine people, is an asset I wish to retain. If I am ever presented with the opportunity to do so in the future, I will do what I can to quietly put a stop to it - post haste.

yes, spam in defense cgs is almost unbearable at times :( i was mod of relic defense cg this morning and set zinxx as a /cg leader too when he started to lead in the event he wanted to set it to listen mode or remove anyone. he never did any of this that i saw, but the option was avaliable to him if things got out of control. anytime i'm a cg mod and things are out of hand please send me a pm to boot someone, put it in listen only mode, or make you a cg leader too :)
Kairma, Healer
Bjinn, Savage
Bjinna, Berserker

Emalei
Ub3r Albino Board Troll

Postby Emalei » Mon Jul 14, 2003 5:06 am

I remember Drutt making some friendly remarks about Ceregon's ability to play healer in a CG once.
Emalei 50 Runemaster
Numlock 50 Shadowblade

dannica

Postby dannica » Mon Jul 14, 2003 7:11 am

http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?top ... 029&page=1 (thread naming best 3 healers in your realm)

Drutt-Myth wrote:lol come on monty you cant include cergon. while he is a bad ass healer 1v1 he wont heal anyone. he lets his whole group die then yells at the cave shammies because they didnt heal he really isnt a healer at all.

for top healing as healers you better add rhiandra she keeps her group alive and dosnt try to tank like ceregon.

there are lots of other good ones mcjackal is a good healer finch was one of the best.
there are other good mid healers but ceregon has no right to be mentioned in the same breath with them he isnt a healer he is a 1v1 tank.

Drutt-Myth wrote:cripp he was the single worst guild healer ever i cant count the number of times he left a guild group pitching a little baby fit. and i kicked him from myth finally because he cussed joshll out for not healing him while he was tanking and joshll is a cave spec shammy. hahahaha ceregon is the single worst healer in the realm he sucks. he isnt a healer at all just a spam grabing idiot. do not ever say healer and ceregon in the same sentance. its a huge insult to the real healers of the realm.

1v1 he rocks but as a healer he is the worst ever.

so yea :P Emalei is right about that lol
Kairma, Healer

Bjinn, Savage

Bjinna, Berserker

Granz
Ub3r Albino Board Troll

Postby Granz » Mon Jul 14, 2003 7:30 am

Thanks Gundorf...

Please remember that I hate VN it is not that I didn't want to respond but I didn't want every flaming Mid, Albion and Hib to flame me. You will not get much of a response from me there. I might post from time to time maybe I have not decided yet. Drutt thought they where a tool and in a way he was correct and a way it can break down anything that you find fun about the game. It is a flame fest there and nothing more IMO. I have been amazed at some of the things I have seen there for no reason. I am a old MMORPG player and have old rules that not everyone agrees with about public forum posting like VN. Don't get me wrong I do look at them sometimes but I have 1 post on my account. If you have a question just drop me a note here or at the Myth forums. Or even if you are upset about something. I just like to keep it a bit more personal and with people that do know who I am. Not that all of you guys do but some of your members know me from Myth.

I have not even explained to the Myth alliance what has happened. This is a internal guild matter really. I am sure they know but I have not really come out and told them. The way I see it we are going to have to work together sometimes and so will the other members of Myth. It shouldn't be a problem in my eyes at all. I am sure we will have alot of fun...

"You will take my weapon only when you peel it from my cold dead fingers!"
- Granz
* Granz 51 Shaman *DOAC* (Merlin) (Redux)
* Znarg 50 Shadowblade *DAOC* (Merlin) (Redux)
* Granz 70 Shaman *WoW* (Bleeding Hollow) (Redux)

Eirene
Ass Jammer

Postby Eirene » Mon Jul 14, 2003 2:01 pm

Sorry to hear, Drutt. :(

I guess I'm just shocked about the coming abouts.

I thought we improved relationship greatly between both guilds after the successful relic raid. We did an awesome job and after all you should be commended.

There must have been a bump in the road recently...
The message buck stops here.

Plopper

Postby Plopper » Mon Jul 14, 2003 7:31 pm

LoL...Drutt has lost it since i left :D

(I Have a Norswomen Huntress With Big BOOBIE's and a bow)
(I have a Dwarven Healer with a....ahh better not say )
Some Albs say my mez is useless, the hibs say that im gimped....well i say wait till u have the little Z's popping out of ur head

Return to “Gaming Discussion”