Communication

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
testicon
Ub3r Albino Board Troll

Communication

Postby testicon » Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:30 am

Communication in /as has shocked me lately. We are an RvR alliance yet i never see RvR spam in /as. I and others lfg or ask who has chat and get no response sometimes for up to 20 minutes or more. Does no one use chat for alliance anymore??
Wolfcastle 50 Warrior R3L1

SuperHelix
A Salty Surprise

Postby SuperHelix » Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:31 am

We do use /as. But mostly bg's are formed for the alliance so /as spam doesn't get heavy, and only used for reporting #'s and fort attacks.

Normally someone from BWC or Ascendancy, such as Celestrial, me as Zinae or Gun, or Yipee hold a BG for RVR.

Check there first.
Gundorf the uber

testicon
Ub3r Albino Board Troll

Postby testicon » Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:33 am

I will from now on Gundorf, thanks for the speedy reply

Edit: One thing i might add though is that everyone i've talked to was kinda beefed about there being no /as spam. they did not know that there normally is a bg for alliance RvR.
Wolfcastle 50 Warrior R3L1

SuperHelix
A Salty Surprise

Postby SuperHelix » Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:59 am

We just try to keep the spam down really, except for events, fort spam, enemies, or raids.

BG's are used for better comm with the people doing RVR or on raids, since alot turn /as off.
Gundorf the uber

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Thu Feb 19, 2004 12:27 pm

Test when BWCA was formed it was formed from 4-5 guilds that were involved in very spammy /as. So spammy that when I played I would shut it off, which sucked. We may take it overboard at times but it is mainly a reflection of our original Merlin /as roots not that were trying to blacklist anyone.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Return to “Gaming Discussion”