Now that we know the release date

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
Winke
Donkey Fucker

Postby Winke » Mon Nov 08, 2004 1:33 pm

Dont know yet if I want a caster or melee. Caster maybe Warlock melee warrior.

Winke

killets
Ass Jammer

Postby killets » Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:17 pm

i was going to go shadow priest, but i might go holy priest if people find holy priests have a markedly higher utility and group usefulness than shadow priest.
pink's dad and mom are conjoined at the waist.

friend to all bwc/scourn. like it or not.

Vog
Ub3r Albino Board Troll

Postby Vog » Tue Nov 09, 2004 5:48 pm

I've tried everything minus the Rogue... imo nothing touches teh Shaman. This class has so much utility it's unreal that they've been able to balance this beast-of-a-class! It just mite be the best class for PvP at the moment. Although i'm not high level yet, I've yet to be killed when fighting alliance.

Utility:
- Walk on Water buff/spell
- Ghost Wolf... (wolf form, barly visable w/ speed boost)
- Water Breathing
- Lightning Shield (dmg shield)
- Far Sight
- Astral Recall (TP to home city)
- Cure Disease/Poison
- 4 different weapon buffs (Stun Proc, DOT Proc, +dps buff, +% of gaining 2 extra attacks per swing)
- 4 different insta-cast shocks on 6 sec timer (dmg+dot, dmg+50% speed reduction, dmg+enemy spell interupter(caster killer), dmg+buff shear)
- good range of weapon types (1h-2h Hammers, Staffs, Fist weaps, daggers, 1h-2h axes)
- Lightning Blot
- Chain Lightning
- good healing capabilities
- Resurrection

And of course his bread and butter tools, the Totems. These totems range from health regen, mana regen, AOE bombs, Fireball sentry, Stat buffs, AOE speed nurf (love this one), enemy spell absorber, dps reduction, Resistance etc etc..

If you haven't checked out this class yet... I'd highly recamend you do so during the open beta... It's what every class should be, FUN has hell!

EDIT: forgot to mention.. Taurens RULE >>> http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/screensh ... ss0006.jpg

- Khaz Grimhorn, Tauren Shaman :onfire:

Return to “Gaming Discussion”