I need to quit the game

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
boubou
Dickfingers

I need to quit the game

Postby boubou » Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:31 am

Well sorry all, but I have no choice and need to quit this game, have not decided if I will sale or keep.

I just went thru a battery of medical tests and doctor told me that I should stop everything that I do and fix my body. With job, gym, cardio, and the time to make meals, I wont have time to play game enough to be good at it.

I want to play, but when doctor says you will be dead in less than 6 months if you dont wake up, etc, then I dont really have a choice.

There is an alternative that might work, but I will only know in 2-3 weeks if it works, so for now, I need to increase cardio, cut fat, eat better, exercise, etc, I also need to sleep like 10 hours a day, etc.

Good luck with guild, keep me registered here for at least 1-2 months to see how things go. If I work hard and if I am lucky, I might be able to play in a few weeks, might buy something from ebay then.

Regards,

Marc Boudreau
Hulk Smash, Troll Warrior 50
Lamorak

Supreem
Ass Jammer

Postby Supreem » Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:42 am

im sorry to hear that. what is the medical problem that you have? if you dont mind me asking... I really need to start excersizing more often myself.
Wiredmessiah - Eve Online

:blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8:

boubou
Dickfingers

Postby boubou » Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:55 am

I got more than 1 problem, blood pressure, cholesterol, etc, but my biggest problem is what they call sleep Optnia or something like that. What it does is that I stop breathing during the night, which means I got problems cause I dont have enough oxigen in my blood, makes me tired, I sleep more, loss of memory, etc. The problem with that is that I have it in the extreme version, and when its that bad, you can stop breathing when you sleep for too long and then you dont wake up. I could be dead tomorrow, scary, but medical system is real slow to help me here.

My problem is that I am muscular and I am fat, both combined together seems to make the trouble, I need more test, might need operation in neck, machine to give me oxigen, but the obvious solution at long term, is to lose the fat, get in shape, eat better, etc.

I will take it as a positive thing, will give me the god damn kick in the ass that I need, if it works, I will have more energy, etc.
Hulk Smash, Troll Warrior 50

Lamorak

Supreem
Ass Jammer

Postby Supreem » Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:11 am

man thats crazy.... well maybe you are right.. you just need a kick in the ass to get yourself back in shape. :biggrin: best of luck to ya
Wiredmessiah - Eve Online

:blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8:

Nilbert500
Ass Jammer

Postby Nilbert500 » Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:14 am

sry to hear that but rl is more important. Dont worry about the game. Id say just cancel the account but dont sell unless you need the money.
Rift: Seastone = Defiant (Nilbert)
Formally known as Nipples

Beratuul
Ass Jammer

Postby Beratuul » Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:20 am

wow, that sucks Hulk. Get your shit together in rl though, and God Bless dude. I hope everything works out. Was fun leveling with you and I agree with Nilbert don't sell unless you need the money.
Casper, Svenegal, Tassadar, Maurs, Maurier, Perigrine, Du Maurier ( I go by these names).

My shit tastes like corn.

migato
Respectable Gimp

Postby migato » Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:46 am

Take care, hope to see you back soon.
Migato/Merlin
Burnty/Memphian/Alize/Lamorak
Camelot Monkey Character Report:
http://camelotmonkey.com/s.php?u=migato

Menagery
Oversized Douche Bag

Postby Menagery » Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:05 pm

I love you Hulk :)

My prayers are with you and I will miss my bash brother. Take care so that you may return if things clear up. If not don't be a stranger to the boards. We love to talk with you.
Menagery Healadin on Boodhoof
Sattik The most awesome Boomkin EVER on Blackhand

DAOC - Menagery, Sattik, Mrsting, Tequiliarose, Longislandicetea, Cabanaboy, Snufulufugus, Kiefers, and so many more I lost count years ago

jaap
Keyboard Molesting Forum G33k

Postby jaap » Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:19 pm

hey man that's terrible to hear and i'm really sorry.
gluck with everything hope to see you around soon.
-Angry-
Mid Lamo

Tingtong
Ass Jammer

Postby Tingtong » Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:47 pm

Sorry to hear that man :(

My step father had a mild case of that and he got surgery in the throat. no fun at all. Hope everything works out. Stay in touch

You board access won't be removed.

Return to “Gaming Discussion”