BWC on Merlin

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
Joshll
Donkey Fucker

BWC on Merlin

Postby Joshll » Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:05 am

I may play some Merlin. Joshll is still in BWC, and always will be, even if it's just me. I don't mind being the lone guildy online, but I'd like to at least have an alliance to know whats going on.

I think I'm going to talk to the MDOM alliance, and see if I can get BWC in there.

Any objections? Any reason not to do this?
retired

Phineas
Proud Defender of the 19th Hole

Postby Phineas » Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:34 am

I've been playing a little bit. Phineas is in BWC and Bjarki is in Nex Necis, who is in the MDoM alliance. It's a pretty good alliance and most of them are fun to RVR with.

Tingtong
Ass Jammer

Postby Tingtong » Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:07 am

I don't see a problem with it. Also your always welcome to join us on Mid/Lamo. We have quite a few people farting around leveling alts etc. and I don't want you guys to feel like your not welcome cause thats not the case at all.

<3

Eirene
Ass Jammer

Postby Eirene » Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:18 am

^^^ I like my mids ToA/MLed personally.

I have a level 20 skald as a GM. Most of my alts etc are in other guilds etc. My Shaman is in an 8 man, Healer is unguilded, SM is in Myth, Bonedancer in BWC, Skald and RM accounts are closed. I've been doing my own thing and keeping to myself. I don't want to bug people for rvr groups or arti groups (been there and done that 3 months ago). Been farming on my own, might do a few MLs so I can play Jeff's SB on Bors and join the stealth zerg. I'm a lot happier now.

Glaym/Dummle has been playing also.

Talk to Svoda, Josh. Just need to remove alt guild from alliance, in order to join new one. Let me know if you need anything.
The message buck stops here.

Seventhorn
Drunk Ass Fanboi

Postby Seventhorn » Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:43 am

yeah personally i dont have the time to go out there and level my character get him uber gear (again) and only to get rolled by the mid/hib zerg on lamorak.

I was feelin the mid blues and played my skald again and been having a blast. I am currently playing with circle of rage although my hunter is still guilded with BWC. I miss what we used to be there someone nothing can compare to that its like your first time smoking pot...err did i say that out loud?

If your in game josh and need a group look me up we always seem to need a shaman.
Liader Ventura 49 level Cleric Holy Rollers Lamorak
Liader Ventura 50 level Skald BWC RR9 now
Sateo Corleone 50 level Shaman still a bot
Savaneh 50 level Spiritmaster
Akazuken on many servers just pimp on one.
Lets have a sexy party!!!

Keabit Guinness
Donkey Fucker

Postby Keabit Guinness » Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:46 am

I actually played my Hunter recently on Merlin. The Mid/Hib zerg is too large atm on Lamo Ting, but thanks for the invite. I don't want to roll yet again.

I have also had thoughts on playing my healer. I dont like the idea of buffbot's, but I guess that's the world we live in.
Maybus-Ranger-Aion

Journeyman Electrician

I have never been an enthusiast of the more obscure holidays like “Groundhog Day.” This type of holiday made more sense long ago when Doppler radar was not available and faith in groundhogs was stronger.

Keabit Guinness
Donkey Fucker

Postby Keabit Guinness » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:32 pm

Hey Cele, look for me on Poach sometime. Would be fun to duo with you on Jeff's SB.
Maybus-Ranger-Aion

Journeyman Electrician

I have never been an enthusiast of the more obscure holidays like “Groundhog Day.” This type of holiday made more sense long ago when Doppler radar was not available and faith in groundhogs was stronger.

Joshll
Donkey Fucker

Postby Joshll » Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:47 am

Is it just my limited experience or do PUG'S hardly even exist anymore on Merlin? I never see people in Uppland looking for group. So without a guild and alliance, it's hard to find a decent group.

Svoda wasn't open to adding BWC to their alliance. Too many other dead guilds with no people on she said.
retired

Augomatic
Pathetic Chode

Postby Augomatic » Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:02 am

Yeah, hard to find a pug if you aren't "known", and most of the people who knew you are probably long gone.

On Merlin, RR's are all relative too. At RR7, I was a "low RR caster". I'd get groups, but there were quite a few people who would be taken over me.

I also find the fights on Merlin last about 10s anyways, with all the high RR toons w/ ML10. One of the things I really liked about Lamorak was the fact that fights would last quite awhile. I also liked that the classes were more distinct. Tanks hit you, casters casted at you, etc. On the ToA servers, you never know wtf is going to happen. Its only going to get worse with the champion stuff.

So I think for now, I'm going to cancel my accounts and take a break, maybe permanently.

Eirene
Ass Jammer

Postby Eirene » Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:33 am

Yeah...took me a long time to get a regular group on Merlin. Like a month and half. 90% of those people want me to lead MLs Lol. Majority of the people don't want me to play my healer, so I play my shaman all the time.

Now with the clusters, everyone seems to be sticking with their own cluster (ie Bors/Palo people stick together and Merlin people stick together). Many many old Merlin guilds have changed like Ascendancy who only RvRs with their "own" and hardly pick up anyone (unlike a long time ago Josh when you were still playing). But since I'm "known" on Shaman (aka making more than 150,000 rps a week), I get a lot of PuGs now too.

Well on the alliances, Majestic told me Svoda is going to restructure her alliance. So don't be dismayed. Maybe place your hunter in Ravenous or Nex Necis and leave Josh in BWC. I usually have an alt in Myth and trying to get one in Svoda's alliance so I can get info. A lot of people now just join a BG for info and do their own thing.
The message buck stops here.

Greak
Dickfingers

Postby Greak » Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:00 pm

My guild got albs on bors :)
Acerra
Bard
Lance

Return to “Gaming Discussion”