Karazhan

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
Mourningblade
Crotch Pheasant

Postby Mourningblade » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:17 pm

Whats the trick to Romulo and Juliette?

Friggin pair has beat our ass 2 nights in a row, im getting tired of repair bills

We can get to the 3rd phase but it all goes to shit from there

"I want to leave this world the same way I entered it....screaming and covered in someone else's blood."

Eirene
Ass Jammer

Postby Eirene » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:37 pm

Have hunter place snake pets on juliette on phase 3. It's sorta like the tiger boss in ZG...gotta split them apart and dps both of them down. Just dps Romeo more. Make sure you have 2 prot (decent geared...not just specced prot) tanks and a lot of dps.

Karazhan clear. Killed Nightbane tonight. I got Nightbane's staff as a result for my priest :) Although I'm the only priest in the guild :/

Now onward to Gruul for Serpentshrine attunement ><

My guild has killed High King Mulghar(sp?) but we have not attempted Gruul since patch. Heard it requires a lot of consumables/flasks.
The message buck stops here.

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:15 am

Mourningblade wrote:Whats the trick to Romulo and Juliette?

Friggin pair has beat our ass 2 nights in a row, im getting tired of repair bills

We can get to the 3rd phase but it all goes to shit from there

Ranged dps on Romeo and melee on the tramp. If she gets heals off your fucked. Rogues kicking the shit out of her, hunter snakes like Kim said and of corse mage CS. Keep the "Daring" buff spell stolen or cleansed on douchebag. Best tank on Romulo keeping him disarmed if it's a warrior. Juliette hits like a girl. A dps warrior can tank her ass, hell even Winke could do it.
Last edited by Twystyd on Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:18 am

TrollFunk wrote:My 7900GT fried out friday

Oh man that sucks bro. Yea, let us know how it goes mang. I'm trying to get a solid G2 up before I worry about Gruuls as well as rushing my warrior to 70 for a 5 man arena team. The upgrades out of karazhan are very minimal. As a warrior, there are 2 things...a ring and a neck, which are literally just a few stat points higher than what is available through heroics.

The arena gear is a massive item level upgrade over anything else out there although I struggle a bit with resiliance and plus hit balance. Yes, you could stack reslience in every single slot, but as a warrior you need a mininmum of around 85 hit rating to stay above 5% hit, which is absolutely necessary in PvP. Virtually no resilience gear has +hit rating aside from 2 or 3 pieces. At best, you are looking at around 200 reslience. However, with the damage I'm seeing in arena (not just on the receiving end, but what we can dish out) is so high that you would need near 500+ resilience to stop it. Heroism + death wish + trinkets + windfury sounds hot though. I'm thinking 2 Shaman, DPS War, Paly and Any. I'm sure well struggle against Gib grps sitting on lucky crits but we should do alright against other balanced groups.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Return to “Gaming Discussion”