Law, Will, anyone on Horde side

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
Winke
Donkey Fucker

Law, Will, anyone on Horde side

Postby Winke » Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:04 am

With the expansion my guild wont let me raid KZ or 25 man unless I spec 100% prot and tank bot. I can't stand a full prot spec because I enjoy pvp too much and I like the independence to solo sometimes.

My question, would any of your guilds consider using a DPS/offtank warrior? I am spec'd in fury and 21 points in the protection tree so that i can easily off tank anything quit effectively. As you all may know unles you are 100% prot spec holding agro on main bosses in anything higher than a 5 man instance can become a challenge.

I am willing to transfer, my gear is all tear 3.5+ from 5 maning BC. I have all heroic keys except for Sha'tar.

Winke

Mourningblade
Crotch Pheasant

Postby Mourningblade » Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:49 pm

O you rotten bastard

Just leaving like that eh?

Is the problem really that bad on BH?

I'm not sure why anyone would need a warrior to tank, seems like druids are the tank of choice anymore. In a raid atmosphere (KZ) you should be free to DPS....of course you have to show up on time for the raid.....

If you leave I'll hunt you down and beat you like a red headed step child!!

"I want to leave this world the same way I entered it....screaming and covered in someone else's blood."

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:29 pm

Hey man you are more then welcome to hit me up on my vent under the name Twyst -

storm.typefrag.com port: 22989

Your always welcome although I dont know if we qualify as "hard core" raiders. Doing Karazhan 5 nights a week and 5 mans the rest of the time. We already have a MT Thunderfury tank and 2 back up prot spec war. Working on a fair dps system etc as were a pvp guild adjusting to raiding content. Hit me up man but most of all gl on whatever you choose to do.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:57 pm

So in other wards you would be free to go either DPS or spec for raiding and ill free someone else to go DPS.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:30 am

Bring Mourningblade as well. Play the BWC card if you have to. Wha what...

Return to “Gaming Discussion”