been a long time.

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
killets
Ass Jammer

been a long time.

Postby killets » Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:42 pm

sorry been away for a while.. i got caught up with wow + tbc.

i'm now guild leader of my guild now (instead of guild leader with an officer title and an afk gm), and we're pretty good. about 35 solid raiders, 15 casuals. we have 3 karazhan groups that can clear everything including nightbane.

gear wise, we're pretty much up there. i somehow convinced my little brother to play wow, and some how, he geared my alt priest with something like 1600healing 150mp5 unbuffed, which is pretty sick.

we should have downed gruul but i was stupid and told my guild to wait until 2.1.0 when they make it less consumable heavy so we won't waste as much gold.. now 2 scrub guilds way worse than us killed gruul so i'm red in the face and now we gotta push hard this week not to look dumb or have players jump ship.

we were the 2nd guild to kill maulgar on our server (Nurfed was 1st, but they don't count b/c they're more hardcore and transferred to our leet server!!! not fair!!).

running an arena team right now... druids are pretty shitty in arena so far... i've gone 2 weeks, and we're up to 1700.. but not the 1900 i was expecting. i'm resigned that i *might* have to respec to be a cyclone whore to make my druid successful in arena, which will hurt my pve since I do end up MT'ing a a lot of fights. (i'm hurtful strike OT... so ... don't wanna respec just for arena).

curious what character/guild/server everyone is playing on these days.

I'm killerets/mediocrity/blackrock...
pink's dad and mom are conjoined at the waist.

friend to all bwc/scourn. like it or not.

Zoidmeister
Donkey Fucker

Postby Zoidmeister » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:03 am

Hey Kill,

I still don't understand the fascination with Warcraft but I have nothing better to report in games.

I've ran through Oblivion and occassionally login to LOTRO beta but that's it.

cya in WAR!

Rhiandra Rangnar
Donkey Fucker

Postby Rhiandra Rangnar » Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:47 am

I transferred to Chogall and play an undead priest [big surprise]. My gear is pretty darn good for not being guilded. :P My +healing is just under 1400 and my mp5 is pretty close to yours coupled with a mana pool of over 10k makes for some very happy group members.

What is your renew ticking for and are you using like renew 5 or something to spread your mana out even longer?

I play with a steady group of guys that live from Taiwan to Canada [Im the token white girl! Yay!], but when we get together, these guys really get stuff done. If it wasnt for them and the occasional drive by sexx0r from Kandar Im sure I wouldve left the game all together by now. =)

Wish I wouldve known you were running a guild as I have no doubt I wouldve been stalking you all this time. :satisfied:
Rhiandra Rangnar
EQ ----> DAoC ----> WoW ----> boredom
[fade]Over 1 million mezzed and counting .........[/fade]

My candle burns at both ends;
It will not last the night;
But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends -
It gives a lovely light!

Return to “Gaming Discussion”