Mordred is alive!

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
Supreem
Ass Jammer

Mordred is alive!

Postby Supreem » Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:57 pm

Today mordred hit 700 people today. I've recently started playing again and its been alot of fun. Its 300% xp in classic zones and 200% everywhere else. Also now that you can buy TOA mls and artis/scrolls with bps its alot easier to get geared up.

So if you wanna come back to the dred let me know, my ingame characters are Heritix and Uscene. Chrissy is playing Adida, Adigirltoo and Chrissay (her new mauler) If we get enough people maybe we can start a small guild. (Dare I say a BWC revival? =) )
Wiredmessiah - Eve Online

:blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8:

Xarkon
Ass Jammer

Postby Xarkon » Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:15 pm

oh man don't tempt me. I have a shar hero and theurg there omg my earth theurg how i loved him
To Many Xark's to count

Supreem
Ass Jammer

Postby Supreem » Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:38 pm

Oh ya one more major change for Mordred... Guilds can only hold one relic at a time.
Wiredmessiah - Eve Online

:blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8:

Tingtong
Ass Jammer

Postby Tingtong » Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:38 am

Sadly I picked up Daoc again (still raiding wow tho) and noticed my 8man moved there! (Epilogue) BAH!!

I refuse to play mord tho, it's a POS the way it's designed.

I'm farting around on Alb/Gareth making a scout and mauler to add with god knows how many toons I have there now. The new Bounty Point Jewelry they added with the XP scrolls and crafting make it almost a joke to get up to speed.

For Instance it's 100bp for 10% xp scroll which is like 1.5bulbs of XP at any level, the new jewelry items I use probably use 5-6 of them in the BEST template I can make with whats available with no money restrictions (yea that good)

Spellcrafting doesn't require 99% anymore, just make it and bake it. You also can use any qual items without point restrictions so you get full 37points on any level 51 item. They added like a 10% failure rate so you DO blow up now, but if you do you only loose the gems you had to craft only once. Yea, took me like 2min to make a full sc template. They also took away tradeskil restrictions so you can have all 6lgm's on 1 toon if you wanted to.

I would say at RR4ish you can have your Champ staff, all the bp items you need to make a kickass template. buy some 99% in housing for a few hundered gold and your money.

They made tons of class balacing changes along the way, Spec AF, Power song for skalds, Nerfed animists (only 5 fnf turrets), nerfed banshee cone, nerfed VE vamp fumble debuff, gave hibs celerity with all other realms, made healer celerity range 1500, Revamped archers completely, took away PD for them too. and more. It's nice but I'm hoping mord falls back on it's face again so I get some 8v8 again.

Bulor
Ass Jammer

Postby Bulor » Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:46 pm

they should have made the healer cel a pulse spell, or instant cast.
DAOC-SOLD
Lieph (heal)/ Sapporo & Djur(Sham)/ Qute & Brail(SBs)/ Bulor (war)/ Blackroc (ska)/ Antigun & Antigunn (SMs)
WOW-SOLD
Lieph (Warlock) / Vexi (Hunter)
WAR- CLOSED BETA!

Return to “Gaming Discussion”