Curator finaly downed.

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
TrollFunk
Tripped Off the Short Bus

Curator finaly downed.

Postby TrollFunk » Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:12 pm

After a month of guild reforming, gearing up, collecting mats for enchants and pots ect, we finaly bagged the guy and claimed out first Tier 4 piece.

(and the evening went on to including killing Illhoof, Chess and a 3% try on Aran before calling it anight.)

Hurray for finaly killing that fucker!.
"The temperature inside this apple pie is over 1000 degrees. If I squeeze it, a jet of molten bramley apple will squirt out. Could go your way; could go mine. Either way, one of us is going down! - Alan Partridge"

Tingtong
Ass Jammer

Postby Tingtong » Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:57 am

haha nice grats man! Carla is in a smaller casual raiding guild then I and she leads the 3rd guild grp in there and they got that little fucker to like 3% with 5-6 new recruits. (sitting next to me yelling to KILL IT) I gotta give her props tho, she put up with shit I could never do. I mean when people die on stupid shit I really want to stick my ass threw their screen and shit on their keyboard it's that frustrating.

Which is another reason why I can't fucking WAIT for Warhammer to come out, you get all these high school stoners that tell you how bad they rape at PvP in wow and how bad ass they are in PvE when all they so is POKE a mob and it does THE EXACT SAME THING EVERY TIME. Right it not like 8 players coming over a hill and you catch a insta in the FACE and your game strat starts THEN. Whoa way off topic /rant off

TrollFunk
Tripped Off the Short Bus

Postby TrollFunk » Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:07 am

Cheers man. :)

I mean when people die on stupid shit I really want to stick my ass threw their screen and shit on their keyboard it's that frustrating.

Made me lol hard :P
"The temperature inside this apple pie is over 1000 degrees. If I squeeze it, a jet of molten bramley apple will squirt out. Could go your way; could go mine. Either way, one of us is going down! - Alan Partridge"

Return to “Gaming Discussion”