Warhammer Info

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:13 pm

Yea... I'm not a big fan of phpnuke. I've used many of the variants, and done heavy customization to all of them. Every site I end up putting phpnuke has went under :mad:

So I am not eager to do it here :bigups:

I'd probably end up throwing up some custom pieces, but noone's demanded much more than the forums, which serves everything we've needed thus far. ;)

If we end up getting big into Warhammer, I'll probably look into a revamp of this place.

Tingtong
Ass Jammer

Postby Tingtong » Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:37 pm

so yea this was one of the winners this month.. I would say pretty weak... at best
War's Wonderful Wrath

When weak willed warriors weep, whilst woe wrought wails waste worthy wishes wretched...

WE wise will win world wide worship.

Wait.

With weighted waltz, WAR weaves whose web would willingly wield wickedly written words.

WE with WILL will wholly wither what wholesome worlds would worship.

Whereby, wolfen, we witness WAR's wonderful wrath.

LOOK I CAN USE W'S TO MAKE ENTIRE SENTENCES, I AM THE MOST CLEAVER PERSON EVER.... AND THERFORE SHOULD BE THE WINNER

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:23 pm

Wow... what idiot picked that one... it's meaningless nonsensical crap... with w's...

Surely they had much better submissions than that... :huh:

A submission containing nothing but "4 letter words" would be much more entertaining... :onfire:

Nilbert500
Ass Jammer

Postby Nilbert500 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:30 pm

alliteration ftl.
Rift: Seastone = Defiant (Nilbert)
Formally known as Nipples

Elfdroper Gravelender
Stoned Out Hippy

Postby Elfdroper Gravelender » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:37 am

:toothy10: Yea I'm pretty pissed that that one got in,,,especialy considering I heard nothing on ours.

Hopefully Mythic will do some more contests for the beta...anyone with some artistic skills (not me) should try for some fan art.

Also if anyone is going to a WAR convention anytime soon I will gladly send them a chek for a betat key lol. :toothy10:
Gravelender AKA Elfdropper

Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own.
-Bruce Lee

Jahman the blueberry Shaman - Dragonblight
Elfdroper - Merlin
Torch - Heretic Lamorak

Gorilla
Tripped Off the Short Bus

Postby Gorilla » Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:57 pm

theres the WCG in seattle this weekend..im prolly gonna go check it out if there is betas ill try to get one out
Pain is weakness leaving the body

The residing KING latino

Chogall rapist

Rhuac
Ass Jammer

Postby Rhuac » Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:54 pm

Elfdroper Gravelender wrote:I just sent our entry in for the Warhammer guild beta writing contest. Probably won't hear anything until next week but keep your fingers crossed.

Well done sir.
Rhuac
Talks Like A Gentleman

TrollFunk

Postby TrollFunk » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:52 am

Interview with Josh Drescher:

Page 1: http://news.mmosite.com/content/2008-01 ... 12,1.shtml

Page 2: http://news.mmosite.com/content/2008-01 ... 12,2.shtml

As for where items will come from, there will be armor sets and so forth that can only be acquired by completely certain tasks, quests, etc. Some of those will be repeatable, but many will be one-time accomplishments. The absolute best stuff will come from taking part in city siege and capture.

Win/Win ?
"The temperature inside this apple pie is over 1000 degrees. If I squeeze it, a jet of molten bramley apple will squirt out. Could go your way; could go mine. Either way, one of us is going down! - Alan Partridge"

Tingtong
Ass Jammer

Postby Tingtong » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:26 am

You forgot the most important part, IT'S NOT ABOUT THE GEAR IT ABOUT YOUR SKILL AS A PLAYER OMG..

Josh Drescher: Equipment is important, but it isn't the most important factor when it comes to success in RvR.

WAR is very much a game of strategy, skill and planning. Players who pay attention and learn how to use their characters will be rewarded with success in battle. The number one thing that will determine your success or failure will be how well you know your character and how well you utilize the tools and tactics available to them in different situations. Players won't be able to find one "uber" setup that is ideal for a career in every situation. You'll need different sets of tactics, morale abilities and equipment AS WELL as the understanding of when and where to use them in order to succeed.

U mean no TOA? or 6month boss progression for Top Tier Gear. Gee wiz batman what is a carebear to DO! Oh yea...Go play EQ

TrollFunk

Postby TrollFunk » Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:00 am

You forgot the most important part, IT'S NOT ABOUT THE GEAR IT ABOUT YOUR SKILL AS A PLAYER OMG..

Skill, what is that these days?. The guy who can run radar for the longest time without detection?, or the guy with so many UI's, that he could pretty much automate his entire account?. :huh:

Btw, arn't you playing EQ2 atm Ting?, or are you back in whorecraft?.
"The temperature inside this apple pie is over 1000 degrees. If I squeeze it, a jet of molten bramley apple will squirt out. Could go your way; could go mine. Either way, one of us is going down! - Alan Partridge"

Tingtong
Ass Jammer

Postby Tingtong » Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:21 pm

TrollFunk wrote:

Skill, what is that these days?. The guy who can run radar for the longest time without detection?, or the guy with so many UI's, that he could pretty much automate his entire account?. :huh:

Btw, arn't you playing EQ2 atm Ting?, or are you back in whorecraft?.

I'm playing a mix of both pretty casually, also helping to develop various freeshard projects like Dawn of Light, L2J, SWGEmu, Ascent. As well as some Joomla/Mambo web development.

Skill = Pushing buttons better then someone else in an online environment.

It's unfortunately not about someone who mistakes XML UI's for Rootkit bot programs, Or pointing fingers to a select few who use cheats for his own shortcomings as a player.

OH SNAP! j/k with yea buddy

TrollFunk

Postby TrollFunk » Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:47 am

Your nuts Tingster. Image

Buuut, i still wub you. :blush:

Return to “Gaming Discussion”