Warhammer online.

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
Bulor
Ass Jammer

Warhammer online.

Postby Bulor » Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:23 pm

Worst game on the planet.
DAOC-SOLD
Lieph (heal)/ Sapporo & Djur(Sham)/ Qute & Brail(SBs)/ Bulor (war)/ Blackroc (ska)/ Antigun & Antigunn (SMs)
WOW-SOLD
Lieph (Warlock) / Vexi (Hunter)
WAR- CLOSED BETA!

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:13 pm

Not hardly. You obviously haven't played many games

Bulor
Ass Jammer

Postby Bulor » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:10 pm

it's on the top of the list of piss poor games.. some of the things they devs are forcing on the player base is stupid.

here is one example.

If you decide to Quest to go from level 1-40.. the quest in your race will not provide you with enough XP to reach max level. You will need to do all the quest from each race to level purly from quest.
DAOC-SOLD

Lieph (heal)/ Sapporo & Djur(Sham)/ Qute & Brail(SBs)/ Bulor (war)/ Blackroc (ska)/ Antigun & Antigunn (SMs)

WOW-SOLD

WAR- CLOSED BETA!

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:51 pm

Can't really blame them... because the other two options are to make it so you get sooo much freakin EXP per quest that it really makes leveling useless (too easy)... or put in soooooo many quests that they get repetitive, boring, and tedious (like grinding)... so they force you to vary it up a little bit if you want to stick with questing only.

I'm not saying it's the best game ever. I just don't see how this makes it the worst...

Eirene
Ass Jammer

Postby Eirene » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:55 pm

The problem is that there aren't enough XP from quests. You get 2x as exp from killing players rather than quest xp.

They are forcing people to do "Public Quests". I can imagine on the day of release a cluster fuck of people "grinding" the level 1 public quests. Public Quests also mean grinding faction...The more faction you have, the better items you receive (aka purple gear).

I don't have the experience as Bulor in xping other races zones, or haven't reached a level where my Chaos Mage can level solo.

Another issue also is that there is no end-game purpose. Are people suppose to kill each other till the end? Are there going to be high-end PvE content to attract the WoW folks?
The message buck stops here.

Bulor
Ass Jammer

Postby Bulor » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:02 am

the renown points discussion just pissed me off alot more. IT's like they just refused to fix things that are clearly wrong with the classes.

like.. how much information can they simply refuse. when everyone is telling them what exactly is wrong with the game. but they are hardset on going down that route.

it's like they are about to cross a bridge on a bus.. and we are screaming THE BRIDGE IS OUT! but yet they keep on going..
DAOC-SOLD

WOW-SOLD

WAR- CLOSED BETA!

Return to “Gaming Discussion”