Anyone Bored?

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Anyone Bored?

Postby Twystyd » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:30 pm

Anyone bored and want to reactivate to check out the newest WoW instance ZA? I did the first few bosses w/ some friends but were almost always having to pug several people and thats always a crap shoot. If nothing else is going on in anyones gaming life let me know, I already have a vent etc set up.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:24 am

Yes

Sectoid
Pathetic Chode

Postby Sectoid » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:58 pm

Transfer to my server and it's a date
Kandar/Hamback

Gorilla
Tripped Off the Short Bus

Postby Gorilla » Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:42 pm

indeed im ready at chogall too
Pain is weakness leaving the body

The residing KING latino

Chogall rapist

Tingtong
Ass Jammer

Postby Tingtong » Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:30 pm

I'm an official EQ2 Raider now (Casual)

The guild I'm in in EQ2 had a crappy Guildportal website and they have recruited me into designing a Joomla website, with phpbb forums and eqdkp system. The custom design work has been keeping me too damn busy :D I'm hoping to have it up before Xmas. I'll post a link once it's all sexified.

I gave my T5 equipped pally to carla like 6months ago and she's been running here own ZA raids with it hehe.. So my toon... is no longer my toon if I ever wanted to go back hehe...

No more boring trash clears, repetitive daily quests, and farming motes for me EVER Kthxbye!

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:46 pm

joomla!

I liked EQ2 for a bit, but it got very grindish in the mid 20's for me :huh: Got bored with it quickly. Noone could keep the aggro off the healer (me) :(

Eirene
Ass Jammer

Postby Eirene » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:36 pm

ZA is kinda lame.

It's sorta a gear check for those w/Kara/Season 1/70 crafted epics items. If you have S2/T5 gear, then you should have no problem clearing within 2 and half hours.
The message buck stops here.

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:47 pm

It feels like the new ZG to me. 3/5 bosses down with pugs so far. Linx is a bitch if you cant get the totems quick.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

Tingtong
Ass Jammer

Postby Tingtong » Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:07 am

haha yea lets just put it this way,

My T6 raid guild 1 shotted every boss on release some were on alts too LAWL

It's something else to do for people who can't quite clear SC, and are sick of endless kara runs. My gf's casual guild actually fits this quite well and with BC I know raid content was pretty much Sink or Float in terms of progression. This by no means is a replacement for the content they promised by saying a new Xpac every year...

I would assume they are gwithholding a lot of content to compete with a Warhammer Release which is a logical business choice.

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:01 pm

Yea man it's pretty easy mode. In T6 you would need to commit major crimes of stupidity not to one shot the bosses. The bear is a joke. The bird is a raid wide version of the healing for Maiden of Virtue....just movement. Spynx is a slow dps fight so it's all cookie cutter. The tough part is getting pugs together that are not complete disasters. I'm just checking it out until AoC hits. BTW check this out -

http://blog.wired.com/games/2007/12/...rd-rep-co.html

Tingtong
Ass Jammer

Postby Tingtong » Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:31 pm

I posted a response in the other thread about blizz.

Yea I'm actually looking forward to Guild Wars 2, Their pve system was the best instance shit I've seen, and their AI for a mmo was top notch specially the hero's in the later part of the game.

The lack of real MMO WSAD movement and a jump hindered the game a lot, as well as real open world pvp and pve. Which will all be included as well as REAL servers that are all clustered together kinda like daoc , you can pop from server to server just like u did for districts with no limitation. The fact that they can bridge all servers internationally is a small feat in itself on the backside. Most mmo's cheat and subcontract other countries to mangle the code into working shards of the original more or less.

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Guild_Wars_2

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:54 pm

Tingtong wrote:I posted a response in the other thread about blizz.

Yea I'm actually looking forward to Guild Wars 2

Yea that looks promising although I never try to get too excited about any project in the industry early. You did GW for some time did'nt you? I only played the open beta they had with the beta lvl cap and shit tons of limitations. It's was more of a sampler to drum up business then a true beta.
I'll start keeping a closer eye on that.

BTW is your vent info current?

Tingtong
Ass Jammer

Postby Tingtong » Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:15 pm

Twystyd wrote:BTW is your vent info current?

My vent server went down with the 3.0 patch. It was a 1k cracked client server that I hosted myself. Once I have a running stable version for 3.0 I'll put one backup, meantime I've been justing using one my buddies vent. If you have AIM or ICQ thats usually best way to get a hold of me.

Return to “Gaming Discussion”