WoW Xpac to Compete with WAR

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
Tingtong
Ass Jammer

WoW Xpac to Compete with WAR

Postby Tingtong » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:44 pm

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/ar ... ?id=178462

well, kind of knew this would happen, I also would put money that WoW will release the expansion on the WAR release date as well. (Which is why that haven't made an official announcement.) WAR is shooting for 2Q of this year but well be lucky to see it THIS year imo.

To me wow honor grinds have made the wow pvp lackluster, plus the class combinations, and skills in wow are just too kiddie. Hopefully WAR can bring something new a fresh to the table without all the daoc mishaps.

But seriously everyone takes notice to world non-instanced pvp 7 YEARS after daoc. I mean what the FUCK seriously. Are we THAT small of a nitch market to be capitalized on?

Anyways my find, and rant for the day.

Nilbert500
Ass Jammer

Postby Nilbert500 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:55 pm

I'm hoping war is out late June when I get back :)
Rift: Seastone = Defiant (Nilbert)
Formally known as Nipples

Elfdroper Gravelender
Stoned Out Hippy

Postby Elfdroper Gravelender » Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:26 pm

Yea I am hopeing June also for the WAR release also, but I can see it being more like August. WoW PvP is a joke just like Ting said its all classA>classB>classC assuming gear is the similar which we know is typically not the case.

I think WAR is gonna bring back some of the things I loved in DAOC, tower humping, world PVP and actuall skill based fighting. But I am even more excited about Collision Detection, playing melee in PVP will actually be fun. I cant wait to have a WP try to get past my maurader when im chopping himwith my axe and snaring him with CHAOS TENTACLES woot woot!

On a personal note using latin keyboards is very very hard....number keys have three characters on them lol. :toothy10:
Gravelender AKA Elfdropper

Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own.
-Bruce Lee

Jahman the blueberry Shaman - Dragonblight
Elfdroper - Merlin
Torch - Heretic Lamorak

Return to “Gaming Discussion”