Badlands

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
Sectoid
Pathetic Chode

Badlands

Postby Sectoid » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:19 am

So what are the ques like for you guys on order to get onto the server? Were t2 scenarios a bit of a wait or instant? A few of my friends on destro were talking 450+ line 30-45 min wait time.
Kandar/Hamback

TrollFunk
Tripped Off the Short Bus

Postby TrollFunk » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:09 am

Experienced a bried server que last night, was 42 out of 47 at one point, took 2 mins to log in there.

Has for scenarios. I haven't experienced any huge ques or wait times for T1 or T2 scenarios...they are almost instant from my experience.
"The temperature inside this apple pie is over 1000 degrees. If I squeeze it, a jet of molten bramley apple will squirt out. Could go your way; could go mine. Either way, one of us is going down! - Alan Partridge"

Zeratulx
Pathetic Chode

Postby Zeratulx » Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:40 am

I rolled on Volkmar with a small guild I knew from DAOC/WoW, no band of zerglings here. Que's are off the fucking wall, 550+ lol but it is worth it, currently level 24 Shaman, there is only one other Shaman on the server who is my level so he and I are racing to hit 40. PVP is damn near everywhere although just focusing on leveling right now.
DAOC - WoW - AoC - WAR - Aion - Rift - GW - SW:TOR - GW2

Zera Targaryen - 80 Mesmer
Zera Giantsbane - 80 Thief
Zera Plaguewind - 80 Necro

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:10 am

Hsha nice man. Yea I was told you guys rolled with Myth from Merlin.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:22 am

Losers.

boubou
Dickfingers

Postby boubou » Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:07 am

BTW Volkmar is the official Quebec server, so expect some french in channels. Except for 1-2 good guild, the others are good to farm rps.

If I make a desto alt, it will be on this server.

Boubou White Lion 9

Tingtong
Ass Jammer

Re: Badlands

Postby Tingtong » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:16 pm

Sectoid wrote:So what are the ques like for you guys on order to get onto the server? Were t2 scenarios a bit of a wait or instant? A few of my friends on destro were talking 450+ line 30-45 min wait time.

Worst I heard was 20min wait times lastnight while Barak Varr was reporting 45min-1hr, and T2 PvP this morning was off the charts, the keeps changed 2-3 times within an hr and on average I waited 5min per T2 queue. Altho open world has been more fun then the gay ass revamped stonetroll crossing so been doing that and a bit with the objective quests/kill quests and shit.

Guild wise were rocking level 6, hoping to get level 10 today for guild cloaks to go with our guild banners in PvP.

I guess there were 5 servers that hit maximum capacity lastnight so I'm now waiting to hear about 2hr+ server queues tonight for release. From what i understand they are opening the flood gates at midnight. God help us all.

Return to “Gaming Discussion”