Bloodline Champions?

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
Bakerton
Donkey Fucker

Bloodline Champions?

Postby Bakerton » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:52 am

I got a beta key from Funcom for this game...I am pondering giving it a way as I would rather play DAoC lol...if no one in PD wants it are any of you guys interested?
No ma'am, the only gaping hole I leave is within your dignity.

-Law

And, what does the Search and Rescue of the Danish Army entail? Looking for your nations pride and dignity? Cause I don't think I could find that either, cause even Canada has more of both than Denmark.

-Beratuul

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:36 pm

Very cool of you Bakerton and what is PD? I have a few as well if anyone needs in.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Bakerton
Donkey Fucker

Postby Bakerton » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:55 am

Purple Dragons. One of the old guilds I used to hang with on Albion Merlin. I have been playing games with them the last few years.
No ma'am, the only gaping hole I leave is within your dignity.

-Law

And, what does the Search and Rescue of the Danish Army entail? Looking for your nations pride and dignity? Cause I don't think I could find that either, cause even Canada has more of both than Denmark.

-Beratuul

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:44 pm

Oh, cool man. I just did not recognize the acronym but I think I remember Purple Dragons Albion.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Supreem
Ass Jammer

Postby Supreem » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:47 am

Tony I'm playing BLC and it's crazy addicting.

No levels no gear just pvp. The game is 100% skill. A skilled team will rock a newb team every time. There are currently 16 classes and you can pick any class at the start of each match. Battles are 1v1 up to 5v5 last man standing. They also have capture and hold and CTF game modes (not very popular).

They have ladders for competitive play and even in beta there are people who are very serious about it. I must also say the for beta this game is fucking stable. I'd recommend this game for anyone who likes pvp but hates the advantage most games give you with levels and gear.

Decent Gameplay Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FVPHFR52Zg

Where to get a beta key:
http://www.bloodlinechampions.com/forum ... f=3&t=6354

Oh yea I'm playing on the name Supreem. Friend me if you are playing!
Wiredmessiah - Eve Online

:blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8:

Return to “Gaming Discussion”