7.1 system

Where any Tech issues can be taken up and planned by our highly trained and unbelievably skilled computer geeks.
Augomatic
Pathetic Chode

Postby Augomatic » Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:21 am

Keabit Guinness wrote:
Law wrote:
Augomatic wrote:Umm, just run cables to the other room.

I have a splitter on my sound. One goes to the surround sound speakers on my PC desk, the other goes to the receiver in the rec room. Ran an S-video to the TV, add an RF remote (goes through walls), and can control my TV from my couch.

No second PC required, although I did mod an Xbox, threw Linux on it, and mapped it to the shares on my PC, so if the wife wants to watch something while i'm on the PC she can.

Did you do the chip installation Augo? I had a hell of a time installing the chip for my box. I'm not sure if it was just my assembly version or if all Xboxes were as much of a pain in the ass. I actually had to solder my chip into place. My buddy had an earlier Xbox version and he didn't have any issues.

What about adjusting for the gamma rays from the flux capacitor? I find if I were to add tungsten to it, I can get a good nanosecond or two worth of speed. And as we know with time travel, a nanosecond is all it takes sometimes.

Yea, 220 or 221, whatever it takes :/

Are you nuts?

Everyone knows if you run a flux capicitor, it takes 1.21 Jigawatts. With power prices the way they are, thats pretty pricy.

Return to “Tech. Monkey Board”