remove me from your boards but a few words first.

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
Drutt-myth
Respectable Gimp

remove me from your boards but a few words first.

Postby Drutt-myth » Sat Jul 12, 2003 11:13 pm

I left Myth tonight doubt i will go back.
I left for many reason top among them is the fact I am tired of dealing with all the crap.

part of it is this.

BWCA asked to work together with us and since then i have done everything in my power to work with you. when you were leading I made sure the myth alliance followed your orders with out fail to the best of our ability. I dare any of your leaders to say we didnt.
but i cannot say the same for BWCA in fact you did not follow me when I was leading at all you did what ever you wanted celestrial and gundorf both totally ignored me when I was leading on several occasions. I cant remember the times I was leading that you just joined my cg's and started yelling orders and took over as if i was incapable of leading or that BWC only followed BWC.

it seems to me that your idea of working together is the myth alliance does what ever you want when you feel its important but the rest of the time screw us. this is not the conduct of a top guild or a top alliance.

the general feeling in the myth /as is dont bother even asking BWC where they fought or died at because they wont answer.
is this your idea of working together ?

and how many times have one of your leaders had to deal with crap in a cg from a member of the myth alliance ?
I have to deal with crap from members of the BWC alliance all the time in cg's where I was leading.
if i saw a member of my alliance talking to one of you like i have had to deal with from your alliance i would have slapped him down.
but i can ask celestrial 3 or 4 times to stop it and it still continues from a member of BWC. untill I am forced to respond myself to it.

you may have the most RP's but your a very long way from being close to a top alliance or guild. RP's are not everything there is such a thing as being professional also.

up to this time your idea of working together is using the myth alliance to make your selfs look better and helping us as little as possible.

I hope in the future you are wise enough to realise that working together means just that working together. the members of the myth alliance will give you their best its time you gave them your best also.

midgard is going to need you both working together. maybe you finally can now that i am gone.

I certianly hope so.

Drutt

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Sat Jul 12, 2003 11:27 pm

/pharm

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Sat Jul 12, 2003 11:49 pm

Drutt I am lost. Please help with the following -

You left Myth? Whos GM now and are you going to stay on DAoC Merlin?

You want to be removed from our alliance forum because you feel BWC is not working with you and Myth /as correct (just trying to sum this up)?

I believe the purpose of having you on our forums was to share information and increase communication between the alliances. It was never intended as a merger ~
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Aenslaed Kasugano
Oversized Douche Bag

Postby Aenslaed Kasugano » Sun Jul 13, 2003 12:00 am

uhmm... is this post for real?
Aenslaed Warrior, Aenslands Healer, Sakkura Shaman, Satsujiin Shadowblade, Arashii Huntress
Participate Bot, Dopplereffect Bot
-To face Life is to face Death, to face Death is to face Pain.
To face Pain is to face Life, and all those in between.

Farfar
Tripped Off the Short Bus

Postby Farfar » Sun Jul 13, 2003 3:49 am

I got only dumb swedish words to say about this.
Last edited by Farfar on Sun Jul 13, 2003 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

SuperHelix
A Salty Surprise

Postby SuperHelix » Sun Jul 13, 2003 4:11 am

4 different topics here. None make sense.

Drutt leaves Myth
Myth hates BWC
BWC doesn't listen to Drutt
BWC hates Myth

Next time try water instead of Crown and Coke please.
Gundorf the uber

Menagery
Oversized Douche Bag

Postby Menagery » Sun Jul 13, 2003 7:23 am

If he is so mad at BWCA and he will not work with us why did he quit myth. Wouldn't it be more logical to quit the sharing of information than to step down from the Guild he is GM of that according to this post does everything perfect???
Menagery Healadin on Boodhoof
Sattik The most awesome Boomkin EVER on Blackhand

DAOC - Menagery, Sattik, Mrsting, Tequiliarose, Longislandicetea, Cabanaboy, Snufulufugus, Kiefers, and so many more I lost count years ago

Emalei
Ub3r Albino Board Troll

Postby Emalei » Sun Jul 13, 2003 8:50 am

I just kill ppl :biggrin:
Emalei 50 Runemaster
Numlock 50 Shadowblade

Bums
Drifter Gimp

Postby Bums » Sun Jul 13, 2003 9:01 am

mm - very sad to hear that, so far I feel you all (alliance leaders) have done a GREAT job but some communication most have been missing - We do have guildmeetings we do have officers meetings, does all the alliances have meetings together too? such things should have been up there before it end like this....

- Keep up the good work and let midgard stay as a strong force :bigups:
Bums - lvl 51 shaman
Cur - lvl 50 skald
Lec - lvl 50 zerker
Smil - lvl 50 SM

- Guildmaster of MdoM

Granz
Ub3r Albino Board Troll

Postby Granz » Sun Jul 13, 2003 3:05 pm

Guys Drutts opinions about BWC are not the feelings of all Myth this is Drutts personal feelings. I would appreciate that you would keep all of this off the VN boards in this time till we sort things out. I saw Gundorfs posting on VN and Yes Drutt did quit Myth. It seems that the thread has been deleted on VN which is good. I am not a great VN supporter and would rather speak to you guys here. In a few days I will be happy to tell you what the out come is going be. I have spoken with Drutt and he seems very mad at my self and some of the things that he has encountered with DAOC.

Never the less Myth will continue to be Myth. Please remember that many many of Myth don't feel the same way Drutt does. Myself, Havvoc, Oncelot and our officers will be running the guild as we have before always in the past. I will be in touch with you guys.

I appoligize for Drutt getting upset on your forums...
Last edited by Granz on Sun Jul 13, 2003 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"You will take my weapon only when you peel it from my cold dead fingers!"
- Granz
* Granz 51 Shaman *DOAC* (Merlin) (Redux)
* Znarg 50 Shadowblade *DAOC* (Merlin) (Redux)
* Granz 70 Shaman *WoW* (Bleeding Hollow) (Redux)

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Sun Jul 13, 2003 4:10 pm

Thanks for the heads up! :D

SuperHelix
A Salty Surprise

Postby SuperHelix » Sun Jul 13, 2003 4:43 pm

Thanks Granz. Thats the way it should have been handled.

Remember this alliance board is a public forum too, but we are alittle more respectful here then VN.

I posted VN to get the story.
Gundorf the uber

Pytt
Tripped Off the Short Bus

Postby Pytt » Sun Jul 13, 2003 5:56 pm

Shut Up I cant hear myself think!!!

(zoom in on head of Rolo) Voice over .. " I want a peanutt."

Funny , Drutt and I just had really hot anal last night. Guess it didnt mean as much to him as me. oh Well. Ill use more mayo next time..

Rolo
Rolondo the Dog Faced Troll <merlin>
Pytt the Long Backed Dwarf <dark>
Rolondo Alazondo 4lyfe Ba-Giner
Snoopie 70 Gnome mage Dragonblight

Tingtong
Ass Jammer

Postby Tingtong » Sun Jul 13, 2003 6:02 pm

Wow, I'm truly am shocked. Drutt I have to be honest with you, this post is really silly. I think this should have been resolved with the Gm's in a professional manor. I not here to flame you in anyway, I've talked to you and you seem like a pretty smart guy. But why the sudden outcry? I think there is more to the story than that. But I am not here to pry just to state my opinion. and frankly this post doesn't make sense, you quit Myth because of a communication breakdown between 2 alliances trying to work together? Instead of resolving them, you post asking for BWC to remove you from the board and explanations of why?..... Frankly if you wanna remove yourself from a board you don't go to it plain and simple. You obviously had a legitimate complaint that needed to be addressed but didn't address it until it was to late. To much drama and not enough problem solving. I hope to see you back on the horse again in a future game.

Ting

Bulor
Ass Jammer

Postby Bulor » Sun Jul 13, 2003 8:07 pm

what i really think drutt was trying to express, is him removing himself from a leadership roll in the realm.. that he doesn't even want to think about it.
DAOC-SOLD
Lieph (heal)/ Sapporo & Djur(Sham)/ Qute & Brail(SBs)/ Bulor (war)/ Blackroc (ska)/ Antigun & Antigunn (SMs)
WOW-SOLD
Lieph (Warlock) / Vexi (Hunter)
WAR- CLOSED BETA!

Return to “Gaming Discussion”