Affiliates list - please update it.

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Palebrew LotD
Drifter Gimp

Affiliates list - please update it.

Postby Palebrew LotD » Tue Dec 10, 2002 3:15 pm

I notice that you have LotD listed on your affiliates list. While we may have briefly been allied in DAOC due to an alliance of an alliance, we no longer play DAOC and we don't have you in the plan as an affiliate for SB. If you wish to apply for an alliance in Shadowbane, post on LotD forums asking such. Until that time, please remove LotD from your affiliates list.

Thank you.
Lord Palebrew
AGM - Lords of the Dead

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Tue Dec 10, 2002 6:38 pm

Who are you Palebrew, I have never heard of you? The list has not been updated for awhile and will not be untill our timing allows. The list reflected a few of your members that were worthy enough to be called our freinds and lucky enough to ride our coat tails into a Mordred beta invitation. The list will remain the way it is currently till a change is seen as needed.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Gaunsaku
Drifter Gimp

*ahem*

Postby Gaunsaku » Tue Dec 10, 2002 7:36 pm

Who are you, Law? I've never heard of you. You have plenty of time to update your affiliate list. I think Cult would want their names removed as well, though I don't speak for them. From the LotD point of view, we need to be taken off. By keeping it on your site, you give yourselves a boost in reputation most undeserved. It takes all of 1 minute to edit html and re-upload the page. You could do it in a fraction of the time it will take you to write up a witty reply to what I'm about to say :P

The list does not reflect the few members of LotD "lucky" enough to ride your coattails at any point in the game. Nameless got jack shit from us, including the provis Ome (who has since left your bitchasses), and we've certainly never relied or even thought favorably of the gaggle of wild howler monkies that you call a guild. Until LotD left Merlin, Nameless was always behind in RPs, always looked down upon because of the unintelligent drivel and persistantly poor PvP that came forth from its members, and was the shortest-lived ally of LotD. Whatever potential we saw way back when vanished as soon as we saw just how piss-poor, beyond help the guild was.

See ya in SB. That is, if you can see me while your head is on a pike.
Gaunsaku
Elder, Lords of the Dead

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Tue Dec 10, 2002 7:58 pm

Do you like purple tellie tubbies? Gaunasku you will need to take your vagina elsewhere for a cat fight as we try to stay sane around here. I would suggest staying away from bringing up your 400,000 RP on Merlin though.

Who are you, Law? I've never heard of you.

Of course not that would require you to game. And no one could ever live up to such a household name such as Gunsakue or whatever your high profile skills have warranted you. Don't take it personal man but I would tell anyone else the same thing. As to the rest of your banter, your statements bore me and form an opinion that your stupidity can not be corrected with reason. My first response remains unchanged and for the future understand what guild you approach before you make an ass of yourself on their forums.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Gaunsaku
Drifter Gimp

Ah sou

Postby Gaunsaku » Tue Dec 10, 2002 8:24 pm

Ok ya midget prick fuck bastard. We left DAOC a long fucking time ago. That was when the top guilds on Merlin had just over 1,000,000 RPs. Nameless didn't even appear on the top 25 back then. For our incredibly small numbers in-game, we did a shitload better than your Brotherhood of Butt-Luv. It's quite apparent, you cocksucking son of a syphalitic monkey, that it's you without a fucking clue.

I've been gaming for nine years now. I've constantly been amongst the top PvPers wherever I decide to go. LotD has been around for seven years and every game we've gone to as a guild has put us at the top. Remember UO? We wrote the fucking Hall of Warfare with but the most basic of LotD tactics. We've accomplished more shit in the past seven years than this guild could do in seventy. What the fuck have you or anyone in this group of anal agitators done that's worth a shit? How about you go take a flying fuck through a rolling donut and we'll call it even. Sound fair, Johnny the jism jockey?

And for the record, green is my color of choice. Fucking cum dumpster.
Gaunsaku

Elder, Lords of the Dead

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Tue Dec 10, 2002 9:07 pm

What UO server?

Zeris
Oversized Douche Bag

Postby Zeris » Tue Dec 10, 2002 9:26 pm

Yeah, I played around in UO for a good few years and your guild name doesn't bring anything.
I like your stories though, they help me go to sleep.
markov|[shadow=red][glow=red]Terran Republic[/glow][/shadow]|zeris

Gaunsaku
Drifter Gimp

Postby Gaunsaku » Wed Dec 11, 2002 12:55 am

I started on Atlantic. When Baja opened up and LotD moved from DSO to UO Baja, I switched over to there. I then left around November of '98. LotD left as a guild shortly thereafter to goof off in AC beta 0 for awhile.
Gaunsaku

Elder, Lords of the Dead

Borric
Drifter Gimp

Postby Borric » Wed Dec 11, 2002 1:08 am

Let's make this nice and simple for you gimps. We would appreciate being removed from your allies list. You have made no alliance overature to me, thus an alliance doesn't exist.

And frankly, the list of suck-ass, no-name, limp-dick vapor guilds wanting to attach themselves to our name is pretty long. Get in line...
Borric
Guildmaster- Lords of the Dead
"More Belgium Herr Chancellor?"

Pytt
Tripped Off the Short Bus

Postby Pytt » Wed Dec 11, 2002 10:40 am

Who the fuck are these faggots, just remove them and let them get back to their circle jerk. And, if i saw you in UO, Gunshimaqueer, or whatever your name is, I would have most likely killed you, ressed you, then killed you again. Go back to studying English you fuckin toolbox, and watch your fucking mouths, or i will blow up your fuckin house.
Rolondo the Dog Faced Troll <merlin>
Pytt the Long Backed Dwarf <dark>
Rolondo Alazondo 4lyfe Ba-Giner
Snoopie 70 Gnome mage Dragonblight

Zeris
Oversized Douche Bag

Postby Zeris » Wed Dec 11, 2002 11:36 am

Here's the inevitable realization for all you fools.
First, if you had been a little more polite, and accepted that even if you weren't around then, we must have had some kind of decent relations with your guild from the time when we composed our affiliates list, and given us a little more credit than a "limp-dick vapor guild", maybe we would be a little more hospitable.
As for being a vapor guild, how can we be a vapor guild when we proclaim nothing and don't even have a single game that all the members play on? All 10 or 15 of our members? We're not stupid enough to think we're a presence anywhere, right now we're about hanging out with other cool people and having fun. Maybe it's our mistake that once upon a time we thought we found a few cool people in your guild.
As for being limp-dicked, you can ask your mother about that one, I think she'll disagree.
And if we leave you on that list, what are you going to anyways?
markov|[shadow=red][glow=red]Terran Republic[/glow][/shadow]|zeris

Welly
Drifter Gimp

Heh

Postby Welly » Wed Dec 11, 2002 1:37 pm

Heh, what a class act you guys are. Not that we would expect much less from the people that proudly brought Midgard/Merlin such inept players as Dilly "I no anderstand....I mez". It is quite apparent that you still boast of the same IQ and capabilities as you did when we left Dark Age of Levelalot to pursue greener pastures. Palebrew did ask you quite politely, I do believe, and you ass clowns are the ones that insulted us with your insolence in claiming that anyone in our guild ever rode the coat tails of your pitiful and pathetic little cluster fuck of mental giants. As for the alliance being before any of us were around, we are all long standing members of the guild, Borric, our GM, being a member since 1997. As for the "your momma" mentality, I hope to fuck that we all left that in grade school. And "Now shut the fuck up or I'll come blow up your house" boy there also just goes to prove the original analysis that you are all inbred goat lovers, I think. All that we asked is that you not tarnish our good and respected name in the gaming community by removing us from being associated with you. What will we do if you don't? Well, if you have the balls to show up in a game where we do, you will die in a repeated and humiliating manner. We ask you again, please remove us, before we have to get ugly.

Thank you for your attention. 8)
Welly
Elder, Lords of the Dead

Yuengling
L33t Boardwarrioring Assface

Postby Yuengling » Wed Dec 11, 2002 5:10 pm

Wow, so much talk of animals and ass.

You left UO in 98? hrm. Did you hear they have trammel now?

Some favorite quotes:
"Dark Age of Levelalot" - Welly [dead on]
Dilly "I no anderstand....I mez". - Welly [still laughin]
"I would have most likely killed you, ressed you, then killed you again" - Pytt [lol, you would have you dick]
"You have made no alliance overature"- Borric [??]
"midget prick fuck bastard", "Brotherhood of Butt-Luv", "you cocksucking son of a syphalitic monkey", "Johnny the jism jockey" "anal agitators", and "flying fuck through a rolling donut"- Gaunsaku [good uses of aliteration]
Yuengling - lvl 52.63 [+1.22] Drunkard

Worker bees can leave
Even drones can fly away
The queen is their slave.

Elfdroper Gravelender
Stoned Out Hippy

Postby Elfdroper Gravelender » Wed Dec 11, 2002 5:56 pm

Man what a sad life it must be to have so much time to develop good guild to guild relations like y'all at Lotodick have. I mean if your computer gaming skillz are this good I can imagine all you guys have women from the third world begging to be bought by angry, self-indulgent tools like yourself who have all the time world to jerk off playing comp games. Go whine about your levl 212 elfbard being killed to someone else cause noone here cares about your sad situation. :mrgreen: you fucks :mrgreen:
Gravelender AKA Elfdropper

Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own.
-Bruce Lee

Jahman the blueberry Shaman - Dragonblight
Elfdroper - Merlin
Torch - Heretic Lamorak

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Wed Dec 11, 2002 6:08 pm

... and remember... your special... just like everyone else....

Return to “Public Discussion”